Trinity Junior High School was born from the rich Catholic heritage founded by the Sisters of Mercy and Benedictine Sisters in Fort Smith. The school opened in 1986 with a vision of providing small classes and personal attention, while emphasizing academic, spiritual and character development in an atmosphere promoting greatness.
Father Jack Harris started Trinity with the help and support of the three parishes in Fort Smith. The school was located at Immaculate Conception until 1996 when it moved to the current location on the beautiful grounds of St. Scholastica. With the guidance of the Trinity Trust, an Activities Center was added in 2005 to accommodate a growing activity and athletic program.
Trinity is located at 1205 S. Albert Pike on 37 acres in Fort Smith, Arkansas where we continue to carry on the rich tradition that is Trinity!